Wednesday, January 03, 2007

dead issue


i dont understand people and I dont think that any of the people understand me. TALE AS OLD AS TIME!
and how long can YOU keep on one topic before you put it to bed? I can go a LOOOOONG long long time.
its all about diversion. but eventually you have to put it to rest. and wake it up again? huh?
people should not STEAL other peoples LINES either.
YES< the maids came today. not my normal one though cause she got her license suspended or something. that must suck for her. the one that was here today left a sweet note. thats not necesssary since I am right fucking here in her very presence! CLEANING! doing stuff along the lines OF folding laundry and taking out the trash and other things.
i dont know what the hell i am doing. just stuff here and there.

I feel guilty cause I have not talked to my gramma today and only VERY briefly last night.
I say I can only DO so MUCH but really maybe I could do more.
I did have a very nice day today though.
thats horrible.

No comments: