Friday, January 05, 2007

THE GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE BUTTON

I have been invited to a SATURDAY NGHT party. but I am not going to respond. so there! that will show em.
I dont know why but nothing is working the way I WANT THIS YEAR! and its turning me MEAN.
I need to make some mean soup and scream into the POT.
ever read that one childrens story? its cute.
but you dont know what I am talking about. EVER.
I just tried to upload some more PHOTOS but I am just NOT CALM enough.
basically its all my problem.
I am fucked up and I blog for no reason. TIME FILLER INNER.
I went out to lunch AGAIN today and I got a little TICKED OFF because the hostess sat us in the way way WAY back of the restaurant to keep US CONTAINED and HIDDEN from the rest of the place.
the ice tea was shitty but my grilled cheese sandwich was really good.
it turned out alright. I dont really like to sit in the same room with too many people anyways.
MY BRAIN IS A HUGE PROBLEM FOR ME.

No comments: