Friday, January 20, 2006

YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?

Image hosting by Photobucket
The only thing I can think of that is sorta interesting to blog about are my dreams and they are not really even that interesting.
Last night I dreamt that I forgot to pick up Drew from school. I was just driving around and I glanced at the clock and it was 7! that is very late. and I freaked out and rushed to his school and apoligizied over and over again. When I woke up I was so relieved it was just a dream. That would be over the top irresponsible.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Lately I am very annoyed at everything and mostly everybody. But I think maybe that is an ongoing thing. So saying "lately" is stupid. I think that believing that most people are complete jackasses runs in my family. Because you know I am completely brillant! of course.
And I was REALLY starting to think thatI was totally SICK AND TIRED of watching that teeny show, THE OC. And I was thinking to myself that I NEVER EVER wanted to watch it again. LIKE EVER AGAIN! But it appears that one of the O.C kids (Seth) is going to start smoking POT! SO now I think I will watch so I can see how that all turns out.
Image hosting by Photobucket
yesterday was a good ok day. we went to Pasadena.That place is just so lovely. Cool shops and everything is pretty. So I am going to move there. BYE!

6 comments:

MarisaJosephine said...

cool ass mirror!
was that in pasadena?
because if it was
then i should move there too!
( i should probably discuss moving to pasadena with my husband)
ha ha ha

Marisa:)

Kathryn said...

yes it was at the kids space museum. VERY COOL PLACE!

Kathryn said...

it was The Kaleidoscope Room!

carrie said...

the first pic would be an awesome blog background and if you aren't gonna use it for that, then maybe i will

Kathryn said...

cool. go ahead. I am sorta in it though.

Anonymous said...

That is definitely an awesome stained-glass-with-person-in-it-photo. :)