Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Give Me Another HiT Of that PIXIE DUST!

Image hosting by Photobucket
I am just gonna pretend that I don't have to pee really bad right now.
I swear to Christ that my blog is lame.
I never have anything to say and when I do I just think its stupid and I am stupid.
I thought about bloggging about how college is stupid cause of all the "diversity" bulllshit.
But I don't feel like proving a point. Too much effort and passion would have to be involved.
And then I may just end up sounding stupid.
PLUS I don't have time and I really have to pee.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I could post about how I wish I LIVED in DISNEYLAND! Yes.
And how being back in my town SUCKS.
there is just NO MAGIC!
Just dirt.

I like that song that says "Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind....hmmmm...hmmmm....hmmmmm
Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind."
you know the one.

6 comments:

MarisaJosephine said...

I LOVE THOSE TILES!
where where they situated?
I think your a smart person
Do not ever call yourself stupid

remember the lesson Forrest Gump
taught us?
"Stupid is as stupid does"

OVERCOME YOUR FEars
Be more supportive to yourself
You deserve the best!

and Disneyland is not the land of magic. You can create your own land of magic.

Magic is where you and your family are.

Marisa:)

carrie said...

that tile would be a good blog background. i like the one i have now, tho.

Kathryn said...

that tiles design is the outside of a store called "something silver" Its a jewelery store in downtown disney. cool store man.
I bought two bracelets there back in August.
One says "I don't suffer from insanity,I enjoy every minute of it!" I thought that was so cool and I had a shirt that said the same thing that I got in Santa Barbara in May but then I recently saw it on a coffee cup and it lost something.
and the other bracelet says,"well behaved women rarely make history"

MarisaJosephine said...

those are great slogans.
i like the women who are well behaved one. that is a riot!

Marisa:)

Anonymous said...

I love the well-behaved women one. I have it as a bumper sticker on my DVD player. I am so ghetto. :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, that is a really cute picture of you smiling! :)