Monday, January 02, 2006

Mission Failed


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For awhile now for whatever reason I have been trying not to swear in my post.
I don't wanna offend anyone.
but what the fuck do I care?

I took a nap today and had creepy dreams about ghosts and I think I saw a glimpse of the future.
But in my dream when I realized that I was looking into the future I got upset and refused to look anymore.
The whole dream was just fucked. Furniture was being slid around by ghosts for crying out loud!
My mom made me real scared of ghosts.
She always would talk about ghosts and told me that our house was haunted by this girl named Patty who shot herself in our garage.
That is some scary shit.
I don't think my house is haunted right now.
But having this dream today somehow made me aware.
Aware that they are out there.
Spooky Spirits.

I have been eating lots of things like gummy worms, and powdered donuts.
oh and I was eating some cheese and noticed that it had mold on it.
mmmmm
I did have a terrific yummy salad today. That really hit the spot.
why is eating so fun?

And American Idol is coming back soon.
It may be premature but to start the celebration
I bought the Kelly Clarkson cd.
it was 10 dollars but if you know me then you know that I have money to burn.

3 comments:

carrie said...

yeah, dad told me about that chick. were you around when that happened? i imagine not. i hope not.

mail me all your baby stuff. :-P

nicole said...

That's the nice thing about a blog, if you offend someone, they're not obligated to keep reading. xoxo
ps-I'm pretty sure I beieve in ghosts (not the Casper kind, though).

Kathryn said...

yes i was around but I was justa baby girl or something.
i will be mailing stuff. cross my heart.