Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Got this unsettled feeling in my body

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY!
HAD SUSHI! WOW! AMAZING!
and went toTarget and took a nap!
spectacular.
Now I have to make salmon cakes and mac n cheese.
COOL!

I wish that Dillards sold these kick ass Campers cause my mom bought me this godawful leather jacket from there and I returned it and got a $200 value gift card! SUPERAWESOME! I was shocked how much that lame jacket was.
BUt hey its cool.I kinda feel bad. I am pretty sure she is not aware of this blog. Cause I would not wanna hurt her feelings. And trust me she is a delicate person.
But they don't sell those cool ass shoes that the world seems to be buzzing about.
But even if they did I would have to get them in a size 9 so I could give them to my sweet and pretty sister.

3 comments:

freethoughtguy said...

Sushi Rules!

MarisaJosephine said...

i went to the CAMPER OUTLET in Majorca, Spain this past spring. IT was lovely. Camper shoes ROCK OUT!

freethoughtguy said...

I vacationed in Mallorca last year, and it was a blast! Even without shoe shopping!