Thursday, January 19, 2006

Blueberry Muffins, Bacon and some Coffee


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wanna bring Drew here today
I dreamt last night that I went to a zoo and the animals were all extremly close to the walk ways. It was scary. Snakes were coming at me and little baby posums or something were sitting on peoples shoulders. It was creepy. And the gate to the alligator area was open and I accidently found myslef in there and an alligator tried to attack me but I escaped. And the orangutans were just walking around freely.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The zoo was just not safe at all.
SO I don't think I wanna go to the zoo today.

3 comments:

nicole said...

I would LOVE to take GracieGirl there! Let me know if you wanna carpool. xoxo

Kathryn said...

cool.
tim and I took Drew yesterday but I would love to go again.and I know that Drew would too. WE REALLY SHOULD! Drew and Gracie should be friends! :)
and then we could SHOP afterwards!

nicole said...

Sounds good. xoxo