Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Yes, No and Sometimes

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comI had a pretty alright night. Balloons, bubbles, cake, rocky road ice cream, and some presents!! It was like an unbirthday party.

And then I took a bath.
It was going great.
But then I lost all my inner peace in an instant!
I hit my fucking head in the bathroom and got REALLY pissed and then fell to the floor and started to cry. I then got mad at Tim because he did not RUSH in to see if I was ok . But I was ok and I am ok. It just hurt like a mothereffer. I hate my stupid bathroom.
Here is a picture of me right afterward.
after I realized that I was ok.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now I will watch American IDol!
with my bestbuddies.
I have TIVO!

4 comments:

carrie said...

heh.

well. here are my comments.

yummy cake and ice cream.
(well, it looks it... except i don't like rocky road very much)
that plate is the same kind of plate my mom had when i was little.

american idol is funny.
scott and i were arguing over why people from LA don't just audition when the show goes to LA.
i don't know.

i'm sorry you hit your head.

Kathryn said...

thnka for your comments.

those plates were my grandmas.
So they were my plates while growing up too!
the cake was yummy.Tim and Drew made it.

Kathryn said...

Maybe the people from LA know that it is gonna be WAY crowded and so they think they would have a better chance to get picked if they go somewhere else like Denver or whatever.
BUt Denver may be just as crowded. I dunno.
LA just seems like your chances are slimmer.
just a guess.

and now I shall retire for the evening. :)

freethoughtguy said...

I hope American Idol did not make your headache any worse!