Sunday, January 29, 2006

ITS ALL GOOD IN DA OC

Image hosting by Photobucket

Alright foolios I thought that I NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED internet access while away. It turns out that I was much to busy with all that the city of Anaheim has to offer. I tried posting the morning of Disneyland but I was causing trouble and I SO did not need any THAT so I just closed it up and headed to breakfast and more.

I have a gazillion pictures and I just can't choose which ones to post. SO I chose a blurry out of focus one. Strange.
I was having trouble photographing the fireworks.

I have been to Disneyland lots of times. LOTS! yes I am bragging.
and this time was the very bestest. HANDS MOTHA FUCKEN DOWN!
sorry for the language but I want you to understand how strongly I feel about this declaration.

IF however I was FORCED to complain I guess I would choose to complain about the hard ass bed I had to endure, and the shitty pillow. But whateva. No worries. ( Drew says "no worries" all the time)
Oh and i did forget my hairbrush, but my hair is quite amazing so it looked fine. I brag too much.
But the magic is in me so no worries.

5 comments:

carrie said...

yay! glad you had fun. i like the picture.

Kathryn said...

yeah I really like that picture too. my new camara is better :)

carrie said...

how come it's better?

carrie said...

i don't know much about cameras.

Kathryn said...

i guesss its better maybe cause I know how to use it.
I don't know. It is a Sony and it just seems to be better.