Wednesday, January 04, 2006

OH NO!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well, I really do love Jake Blues.
But now its too fucking late because he has been ran over by a car.
It is so weird to me. I just posted that I hated him.
And last night I put a picture of him and I on as my wallpaper on my stupid laptop and today he is gone forever.
Maybe I saw it coming.
Now maybe my house will have a Jake Blues kitty spirit.
He was such a pretty kitty.
And Drew is going to wonder where the hell the cat went.
crap.
I am so sad.
FUCK!Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comFUCK!Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

carrie said...

aw... that sucks! i'm sorry.

nicole said...

What a bummer. I'm so sorry. xoxo

Anonymous said...

:o(

coffeygirlb said...

Ok, I just kindof found this but it totally ruined my day. Right after I thought "well thats about the prettiest kitty i've ever seen" I read that it got killed. How bummed am I right now. Sorry babe.

Kathryn said...

I am sorry this is a real downer post.