Monday, January 30, 2006

The Darkness

Image hosting by Photobucket

Basically I am scared to sleep.

Lately my dreams are too scary. very real and very horrifying.

I started to tell Tim one and he was all Blah blaha blhahhaBLAH I dont CarE! BUT then he started to hear what I was saying and was ALL OOOOOOOOooooH yeah thats strange.

Yes.

And I just know this is the beginning. They started in the midst of my trip this past weekend.

Just a little reminder I guess that yes fairy tale land DOES exist but SO DOES HELL!

whoa.

It 's all in my mind.



Its just these damn dreams.

6 comments:

carrie said...

scary. and that is a phantasmagorical image.

Kathryn said...

phantasmagorical. wow whata word.

MarisaJosephine said...

cool ass picture
fo sho!

carrie said...

yep. i know lots of big, cool words cuz i'm a college graduate!!!
hehe.

Kathryn said...

Haha college is bullshit.
SO THERE! :P

carrie said...

i'm a b.s. graduate. i have a b.a. in b.s.