Monday, January 30, 2006

I WiSH!

Image hosting by Photobucket

That is a Snow White strawberry thing from Goofy's Kitchen. My FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT!!

Goofy's Kitchen is so GOOD! It is a buffet and everything is D- LISH- US! I get pissed when I get full. I thought about going bulimia style just so I could eat more but I decided that was nota good idea.

my boiled egg and oatmeal breakfast this morning was just CRAP compared to yesterday.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And Minnie totally made out with my son.

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

carrie said...

that one of minnie and drew is cute. he wasn't upset by her mauling him? i would've been.

was the decoration on that little cake made out of chocolate?

Kathryn said...

No he was laughing. It was so fun and so cute.

Yes IT WAS CHOCOLATE.
The pink stuff was like a powder and the inside was all creamy like cool whip but not cool whip. It was so good.I wish I ate TWENTY! But I only had one.