Friday, January 13, 2006

FASTER THAN A ROCKETSHIP!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comToday will be good. I am going to the SWEET L.A. Auto Show. I think I have gone every singel year since 2002! yeah you KNOW you are jealous and I am sorry for that but thats just life SO DEAL WITH IT!

Maybe one day I will bring you. But probaby not. ( probaby! hahaha)

So you know how I used to be all crazy obsessed with MAROON 5. Well it is about time they put out another album. they have released the same album in like twenty different ways. It is a really good album but still.
I used to all on their website like allday everyday, Chattin with bitchz and hos. But I broke away. It just got too lame. Oh becasue all these annoying, dumb, fat 13 and 14 yrea olds came and sucked the place up. But that was then and this is now.

And every night I have been taking one sleeping pill. I dream and sleep soundly. Dreaming and Sleeping are essential for everyone. the brain like sorts out and organizes thoughts. and my bed is like sleeping on a cloud. my mattress is made out of BAMBOO fibers or something. I just want to sleep well and wake up happy. Thats all.

NOW I Will GO and do stuff.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: