Friday, January 20, 2006

I don't even approve of this but why not

Image hosting by Photobucket
Watched a little Oprah today.
I like Oprah. I should be a GUEST on Oprah!
I think the audience would really sympathize.
She does not judge she says cause the country is shit.
All around is confusion and wrongness.
Today the guests were these retarded parents who hired a stripper for their 16 yearold boys birthday party.
They were arrested and their lives were ruined.
Pretty dumb.
Why would you do that?
Happy Birthday young son, treat women like trash.
and lose your innocence as well. FUCK IT! you will lose it eventually.
but truthfully I guess kids are "doin it" like around 14. anyways. But why encourage it?
I guess the mother lady thought she was actually giving him a BITCHEN birthday present.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Consequences are just stupid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is that bug photo? Is that something you own?

Kathryn said...

that was at the museum I went to.
I WISH it was something I owned!