Monday, January 23, 2006

Extra Ordinary

Image hosting by Photobucket

I hate HARD Sweethearts.

I hate that I have eaten1000 HARD Sweethearts today.

I hate that computer robot people call my house 1,000 times a day.

I hate that I have like 5 cell phones hanging around my house.

I hate when I am sitting quiet in a room and a cell phone rings and it makes me jump.

ok so....





I was in the grocery store today and this lady that works there was all screaming "OH MARY WON THE LOTTERY!! MARY WON 54 MILLION DOLLARS!! MARY QUIT!! MARY IN THE DELI MARY!! MARY WAS CRYING!! MARY WON THE LOTTERY!!!" and the whole front of the store was all "MARY? WHO IS MARY? SHE WON? 54 MILLION?MARY!!?? MARY IN THE DELI??!!"

GOD it pissed ME OFF! I was all screaming internally "SHUT UP ABOUT MARY! WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT MARY?!!? NOT ME!! and I bet MARY does NOT appreciate you YELLING ABOUT HER FINANCES to the intire front half of the grocery store!!" But so yeah.

2 comments:

carrie said...

you hate hard sweethearts?
why'd you eat so many, then?
are there soft sweethearts?
i like them, but they make my teeth feel funny.

Kathryn said...

well, most sweethearts are hard BUT every once in awhile I come across a box that contains a FEW soft ones. Its like a special surprise.
But I may have said that I HATE them but the truth is I actually LOVE them. Its a love/hate relationship.
And they make my teeth feel funny too.Like I need to brush them after I eat a box.