Sunday, November 05, 2006

YEAH THATS THE TICKET

I am a littlE OUT OF SORTS.
I made some BANGKOK DISH for DINNER THIS EVENING!!!
IT WAS STRONG AND I COULD ONLY EAT A LIL. I could have FED THE WORLD.
OR at least four more people. I also had some ROLLS. actually CRESENT ROLLS!!!
anyways church was a big fat crazy fest this morn.some people were being SWORN in and had sponsership and all! and some other spirtualstuff happened.
stuff I WOULD CALL WITCHCRAFT! even my gramma doesnt really know what the fuck they are doing.
but maybe she forgot. I wish I could.
but I like church.
and I guess sorta like some witchcraft.
and I like seeing the same people every week and I like looking at what they wear and all the weirdness ETC!
I mopped my floor today. It was filthy gross. I bought a swiffer. this may be the 15th swiffer I have owned.
should I vote on tuesday?
.....
are you mad at me?...
....
Blackouts ARE exciting!
and BOMB THREATS!
one time we had a bomb threat in high school!
wow what a really super fun day that was.

No comments: