Monday, November 20, 2006

the birds of my soul are music enough


LOG IN Information is really an annoying thing. I cant remember one of my credit cards log in information. maybe that is something I dont need to blog about. maybe I should just go ahead and give out my blogger log in details and you can just blog for me.
sounds like a plan.
paying bills is something that I simply forget to do.
I thought my hair appt was TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT ITS NEXT WEEK.
wow. thats just not right.
I miss Michelle.
AND FOR LUNCH WEDNESDAY I WILL BE DINING IN A NEW PLACE!
SOMEWHERE I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN TO EVER EVER BEFORE!
and thurssday i guess I have to cook a big fuckking bird and about 5 side dishes.
sheesh.
and for today NO to BABEL and YES to BORAT.
seems to be the sich.
i dont have a problem with seeing a movie alone.

No comments: