Friday, November 10, 2006

details on injuries

SO yeah I am a little confused about somethings right this very hour. my rings on my fingers are about to faLL OFF. rings are sometimesannoying. but pretty. but mine seem too big or my hands are toosmall rightnow.
ahhhhhhh HA! something funny is goign ON! SOMETHING FUCKING DUMB AND STUPDI!~ making me insane in the head.
and YOU CAN GO OOOH I TOTALLY KNOW what she is talking about.YEAH She is talkign about bla bla or ME ME or whatever you come up with in your head. but I know what I am saying and I am saying that dumb stpiud shit is happening alll around and its overwhelming and i know what I am saying that about.
and I dont like using the word SHIT. it downgrades everything.
this BLOG is a downgrade.
I should have spent the night at my friends HOUSE! I KNEW! IT!
but I thought oH NO OUT of the question I should stay home in my own house.
damn me.
and i forgot my CAKE OVER THERE!@!@!!!!
and some chicken.

No comments: