Wednesday, November 08, 2006

READ TOO MUCH INTO IT

i hate my hair all the time. whatever. that makes no difference.I dont hate my hair THAT mucch and so its not even worth bringing up. BUT THE SIMPLEFACT IS I dont know what else to type.
blogging is sensitive. i guess.
I seem to be experiencing a headache.
and tightness in my neck.
I think I strained myself somehow.
yesterday I was running through a supermarket.
I was whooooooshing past people.
but that has nothing to do with my neckstrain. it was those jerko ab exercises that went on in that jerko turbo kickboxing class.
its funny that class cause the young man that teaches it seems to always say how he is "OFF today" but he says iteverytime I am in his class.
he must have a crush on me.
but no cause I think he is pretty much gay.
REMEMBER!!!! HE IS THE ONE THAT LIKES MADONNA!
yeah him. i think he is just a little "off" everyday. probably. we'll see.
ok see ya later
killers.

No comments: