Tuesday, November 07, 2006

BE THE BUTTERFLY YOU WERE ALWAYS MEANT TO BE

I had some hot tea, toast and turkey bacon for breakfast and I took a kick boxing class this morning. everyone was chatty with me. A lady told me that she thought she saw me outsidethe gym and was waving at me but it turned out not to be me. I wonder who she thought was me?
Marhas audience today is filled with MEN ONLY.
I love Jamie Oliver he is great. and british.
in the next few minutes I will be in the shower.
I think I am gonna listen to some TECHNO TODAY.
also you should know that I have some crafts I need to finish and a check to cash.
some birthday money.
my cellphone bill isallfucked up right now and when I get on the phone with the customer service people I cant explain myself and they talk in very very low whisper and I end up shouting.
I will give them what they want.
I dont want to deal with it.

* it was a TURBOkickboxing class!

No comments: