Monday, November 13, 2006

SQUEAKY CLEAN! THATS ME!

my mom has to decorate this big Christmas tree for this special festival of TREES B.S. that goes on. the trees get auctioned off and all the money goes to the boy and girls of America club or something.
and she wants my help today.
super. I cant decide if I am going to drive the thirty minute drive to help her. I wonder how much help she will actually require from me. and she said that I could bring my gramma and that just makes me nervous. I dont know. I will probably end up GOING!!! maybe I will score another all expenses paid LUNCH outta the deal.
SOOOO! hear ye! hear ye! : if anyone wants my company today they better tell me FAST before I leave TOWN.
onto more fascinating topics-my dreams were all mishmashed last night.
I was out of my mind upset that I was NOT a HAWAIIAN TROPIC GIRL!! i missed the entire contest. so that was too bad. and then there were some monsters and some driving of cars at TREMENDOUS SPEEDS.
HOLY CLUSTER FUCK. I guess I WOULDSTAMPMY NIGHTS REST AS A FAILURE. but thats ok. I am not upset about it.
my coffee tastes lousy this morning.

No comments: