Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I LIKE TO BE HERE WHEN I CAN

I just called my husband to explain this drawing my son and I made this morning. and well it is freaking me out.
Pictures always freak me out. everything FREAKS ME OUT. FRREAKY. well my husband is too busy at work to listen to my dumb picture visual I wanted to give him. I should not talk abotu my sons art work BUT it IS what it IS! Drew drew a crazy looking picture. people are drawn with only three fingers. freaky.
and a LARGE BLACK BIRD IS FLYING IN THE SKY. and the sky is black. I am not in this picture. maybe the large blackbird ate me?
I couldkeep goign and goign and find A LOT of hidden messages.
whatever I am dumb.

I need to get into my bathtub. I bought some 10 dollar bubble bath at Rite AID this morning.
that was my plan.
and I am listenong to pINK FLOYD NON STOP!!
i am just soooo cool.
eat it.

No comments: