Saturday, November 04, 2006

Officially

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i slept in this saturday in case you were curious.
and am positively SURE that I could have slept all day.
today I came to the conclusion that I dont really like talking about washing machines.
I dont know why I am uninterested in washing machines and laundry.
I know that its a topic that can be easliy discussed and stories can be shared and related about how one time someone you knew turned someones whites all pink or all gray.
hysterical.
so why dont I give a fuck?
I am so off topic right now its ridiculous.
off topic meaning DELIRIOUS!
DELIRIOUS FROMALL THE HAPPINESSVIBES I HAVE RECIEVED TODAY.
AND YESTERDAY.
i think i meant topost some more pictures in this post but i guess I am notmeaning to since I cant and wont be able to.
your loss.
actually this ENTIREPOST IS A MESS!!
I cant do this!!!!!
GET IT???
i know most of the answers deepdown in my soul depths.
I know what people expect and I know what they want and its equals a lot.
and i will not deliver.
I will only do what i can.
I hate it when I forget howlikeable and loveableiam i really am.
so fuck off.
and I love you too.
Forever Yours,
Kathryn

No comments: