Sunday, November 19, 2006

maybe I should not have done a million things


sometimes I think its funnyy how everryone does the samethings over and over and over again.
like showers and sleep and eat. WE ALL DO IT!! we have to.
I think it is funny how we do things to survive.
i think its funny how we all have to go to the bathroomtoo!!
HAHAHAHHAAHHAAA
pG-13 movies are good.
its also kinda funny how you have to watch commercials in the movie theatre nowadays and I think its funny to think that people get pissedoff if you talk loudly during them.
and I like the commercials about the kids w/ cancer.
thatsa good one.
jennifer aniston is in it.
why not angelina JOLIE?
stupid cunt.
but maybe I kinda like her.
I dont KNOW!
I cant go running around calling people I dont know CUNTS!
I saw The Queen this evening and I thought that she was gonna end up dying of aids.
but as it turns out she is STILL ALIVE!

No comments: