Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ABOUT EVERYTHING.

I wanna get in show BIZ! I want tolike hang out with famous celebrities and go to award shows and other treats like that.
whats with the kelly rippa talking trash about the homos??? that is something that has happened in the recent days on DAYTIME television i think. I dont pay close attn when I am listening so I dont remember. but its something like along those lines. oh and Rosie is also involved. she is a lesbian.
YEp and I think that GWEN STEFANI is totalllyy rippping OFF FERGIE FERG. or soemthing.
something is going on there. something.
I already went to the grocery store.BUT I FORGOT COOL-WHIP! so I have to go back but it will be just for THAT.
I ammaking a WATERGATE SALAD
BTW-I think it is SOOOOO AWESOME THAT MUSIC ARTISTS BAMBOOZLE EACH OTHER.
and
and i cant really decide how i feel about FLAVA FLAV
but I think I am sure that I like sean paul.
but I might change my mind later.
and why do the dixie chicks suck now?
do they suck?
am I all off here?
because I feel right on.

No comments: