Wednesday, November 15, 2006

down on me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i am long overdue for a MOJITO.
I am certain that i ate cookie dough in my sleep last night. maybe twice.
I just now ate a lean cuisine pizza. bbq chicken.they are DELICIOUS! a little crunchy.
I ate it while wearing a white skirt and am happy I did not get any BBQ sauce on it. GO ME!
i should change my skirt. who do i think Iam? dressing the way I am dressed. i look like some type of gypsy lady wannabe or something.
I need to do some stuff around this HOUSE and THEN I AM GETTTING THE FUCK OUT OF HERE@!
i should have gone to yoga and THEN had my bath! my bath was fine but I had to get out TWICE for THE PHONE!
messed up the whole ritual.
i should have gone to yoga.
just like the other day when i INSISTED that I order the buffet instead of something else on the menu.
then afterwards I remembered that I dont really like the buffet. and I like my omelettes WITH sour cream!
food is my life?

No comments: