Thursday, November 16, 2006

she is thinking that she deserves another milkbone

oH MY GOD I had a nice day.
i am gonna watch 20/20 with Barbara Walters tonight. Its going to be a good one. dont ask me WHY I CARE! I just do.
REMEMBER earlier today when I said I was an hour behind well it turned out I was right ON TRACK!
my day just had this undamaged flow to it.
and I am still waiting for my new perfume to arrive.
and i have been thinking about these leopard print shoes for a few hours so far this evening.
I think i have to buy them. and i they are not gonna cost me that much dough. they are only $12!!!
JANET got some new shoes and it made me kinda sorta jealous.
I try not to be that way but i just cant help it.
and this bra that I am wearing is madeout of fucking cardboard I am goign to take it off and throw it in the trash can!
i bought some marshmellows today.
ok Barbara Walters is on my television.
bye.

No comments: