Sunday, November 19, 2006

I wish I was bilingual


and you know I saw HAPPY FEET on saturday night!
currently i am icing a huge zit on my chin. a fun obsession of mine right now.
and tomorrow I wanna see another movie.
I will see Babel. and i already know that YOU dont care.
CHURCH WAS FINE.
BUT AFTER CHURCH I got a kick ass NEW HOODIE.
and a Christmas DAY SKIRT.
Christmas is coming.
I want to be MERRY AND FULL OF JOY.
lets be this way together.
OH! I guess some guy hit some girl in IHOP this morning and then they took it out to the car and everyone then stood around staring at the couple in their car and then someone said "CALL THE POLICE!" and the police and FIREMEN came statements were taken and that was all that happened.
violence in a restaurant is unfortunate.
nobody wants that to happen.
keep it in the home.
along with breakfast because IHOP FUCKING SUCKS!

No comments: