Thursday, November 16, 2006

too bad no body gets my humor.

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE FESTIVAL OF TREES IS AN EXCLUSIVE EVENT??? you have to be on a LIST. SO NOT JUST ANYONE CAN GO. sorry.
I think that is dumb cause I wanted all my friends to come along and share the joy.
to even out all that my chin is broken OUT! and I am on my period. so dont be tooo too jealous of me and my FANTASTIC LIFE.
but my period isnt even that bad for me. Its just a FUN thing to bring up and discuss!
and makes me feel like I am a part of something BIGGER. something amazing. womanhood.
actually I am surprised cause I did not even have a PREMENSTRUAL MELTDOWN like USUAL!! isnt that great? and suspicious?
nevermind. this is personal.
NOW I am going to go about Thursday routine.
and MORE!
stay sane and safe.

No comments: