Friday, November 10, 2006

GO TO THE TOP AND CLICK THAT RED BUTTON

i am fine. but when I try to blog its like I CAN'T. I cannot think of sentences and the ones I do think of sound too familiar. I feel I am sometimes actuallly and then me and myself feeling good. huh? and then I just start making up crap. and then i starttoswear. and then Istart using too many letters in words and using two words together too too much. it all very redundant.
and i am unsatifisfied with my vocabulary. I need to read a book.
what I need to do is get dressed, wash my pretty face, take a short but enjoyable walk, and then visit my gramma for lunch.
OH! OK! thats what I willdo. I bet my gramma is out with her friends already. odds are that I will not seemy gramma forlunch so I should watch out that I dont set myself up for disappointment. that is easily done when you set concrete plans in your head. but thats how it goes.and I am GLAD AND HAPPY THAT I KNOW THIS. I have to get all ready and set.
I am freeezing cold right now.
is that good for now?

No comments: