Wednesday, November 15, 2006

i dont comeacross well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WHY IS BUZZNET SOOOOOOOO FUCKING RETARDED???!~~!??!!
whatever FINE! fuck.
ok. what i wannna say is that I am NOT A SCITZO FRINIK!
i am kosher.
and I ran out of time today so I was unable or i forgot to add the get wine for me part.
I really havent the foggiest idea what I am goign to do2morrow BUT I WILL KEEP MYSELF BUSY ALL DAY LONG.
I just have to stay busy.
any ideas?
oh I was invited to this SUPER AWESOME TRUNK PARTY!!
i think itisTHI weekend.
up north.
any one wanna GO!?
no?
well?
oH and I wanna add some MORE movies to my movie LIST!
BABEL and THE FOUNTAIN.
but no links today sorry kiddos.
go cry about it!
sorry I dont mean that. I never want anyone to cry.
and I never wnat anyone to think I wish any bad will towards you.
I like you.
i guess.
and GUESS WHAT!!
I like sending my friends cards in the mail.
If you are a friend IN "REAL LIFE" you MAY be GETTING Something in the MAIL SOON!!! one day.
If I remember.
well THATS ONE THING I CAN DO TO OCCUPY MY DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!
so many options really. a day is full of possibilities.
exciting.
i might aswell stay up all night.

No comments: