Monday, November 27, 2006

HOW HIGH?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingwhile napping yesterday afternoon I dreamt about planes dropping BOMBS and missiles shooting through the DAMN AIR!!!! oh! and I lost my son and my gramma ran away from me while I was SCRREAAMING GRAAAMMMAAA!!!
peaceful rest.
SO FAR TODAY I have realized that I have ZERO sweaters.
I MEAN IT! I really have ZERO sweaters.
and I went to the bank and LOST my keys. then the security gaurd found them and held them up in the AIR in MIDDLE OF THE BANK and YELLEDOUT "WHO WANTS TO WALK HOME?!" and I YELLED BACK "ME! ME! ME!" and jumped in the air three times.
it was quite a show.
and all the bank tellers and bank visitors LAUGHED AND LAUGHED!
I obviously made their day.
I am full of sunshine on this cloudy freezing ass cold day.
its 50 degrees so that not freezing.
I also bought a crossaint breakfast sandwich since all these BITCHES KEEP TALKING ABOUT BREAKFAST SANDWICHES.
i dipped it in pancake syrup.
FATFACE.

No comments: