Thursday, September 28, 2006

when you thought I laughed at you

I cant find all of my halloween things. I think my MOTHER has someof my things and THAT is never good.
I want a fog machine but it feels like such a waste of money so I will STEALONE my mom has one but it fucking leaks water all over the stupid fucking place and thats not a good thing that will cause someone ta die and that would RUIN da party.
I have a storage unit and I bet all my things are in there.
????
my storage unit was broken into and things were thrown about and it really made me feel disappointed.
I wont really ever know IF something was stolen cause I dont really know where any of my things actually are.
the weather is unusual today.
and I amnot sure what i should do!
aboutanything.
whatdoido????????
i dont feel good.
its cause I skippedthe gym.
BIG BIG MISTAKE.
I am in no mood.

No comments: