Wednesday, September 06, 2006

All that hate's gonna burn you up inside


SO I am POSITIVE that there is something really strange about TOM and KATIE CRUISE.
they are like liars. there is no baby! they are just covering up that he IS GAY!
KATIE is stupid to be involved in such a thing.
stupid stars. I am going to BOYCOT HOLLYWOOOD!
I am sick of all their stupid bullshitstupidCRAP!
What I originally intended to say right now was something about how much i HATE HATE talking to robots on the phone.
one lady robot today actually laughed at me.
she was like haha I dont understand you haha
YOU ARE A ROBOT YOU STUPID ROBOT! I HATE YOU!
and I was speaking very cleary.
and then I got even more mad cause she was actually getting to me.
the robot was making me make a scene in my living room.
I know that if I was just talking to a regular human I would have been just fine.
I dont really think I could ever get along with a robot.
ever.
REMEMBER V.I.C.I??
even she was sorta snobby.

No comments: