Wednesday, September 20, 2006

a job that requires imagination


I am really scared that its close to being the end of the world.
in my dreams it usually is the end of the world.
everything and everyone is scaring me.
today my grandma claimed that my uncle was never FAT and trust YOU ME he was fat.
i was like WHAT THE FUCK GRANDMA!?!?! are YOU KIDDING ME?!
he was always fat.
its like she blocked it from her memory.'funny how your brain can actually control what you remember.
or whatever.
then some fucking spider walked all over me for about 20 seconds.
that was creepy.
and I heard somethiing about some president from Venezuela calling our prez THE DIABLO!
and thats creepy too.
i dont like the looks of any of this.
how can anyone be happy in these sorrowful times?
i guess the best thing you can do is ignore it all and become unaware.
or just be sad all the time and feel guilty for any fun that you do happen to have.
I played with some bunny rabbits tonight.

No comments: