Friday, September 15, 2006

ITS OBVIOUSLY SUMMER LOVE


I am suddenly very sad that summer is over. Its just the ebsttime of the entire year and that is that. NOW I have to wait many months for it to come back. and who is to say I will even enjoy next summer?
I like having a tan. FROM the sun not a tanning bed. AND THIS IS THE SECOND FUCKING YEAR IN A ROW tHAT I DID NOT GO TO THE BEACH!! well, I was in the ocean for a bit BUT I was not on the beach. I like the beach and ilike WAVES and I LIKE TO SWIM IN THE FUCKING OCEAN. I am angry that summer is over. and the beach is only LIKE 45 MINUTES AWAY!! WHAT A WASTE! bUT isnt everythink a waste? this whole deal. THATS IT!! I am goign to the beach. TOMORROW> I dont care if the temp has dropped like 20 degrees in the past TWODAMN days.
It was a littel ABRUPT of summer! and ABRUPT IS RUDE. you at least could linger around for awhile. NOT just up and SPLIT! with ZERO warning.
I HAVE HAD IT WITH SUMMMER! I am so fucking mad at summer. we may never speak again.
FALL AND WINTER ARE MY NEW BEST FRIENDS AND WE ARE ABOUT TOHAVE A FUCKING SLUMBER PARTY!
obviously summer does not need or want us.
BUT i already feel guilty for talking so harshly about Summer.
FUCK!
and I guess I should not take it personally.
Its acually the earths fault.
Summer has nocontrol, its all the stupid EARTH!
BUT THEN AGAIN I cant go BLAMING THE EARTH!!
BUT I need to blame somebody.
fine. ME> I BLAME me FOR LOVIING SUUMMMMER SOOO MUCH!
my fault.
sorry.

No comments: