Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I DID MY BEST


So what can i blog about now that i will regret 10 minutes later and feel 1005% different and have completly new views?
i am trying hard to get drunk this evening. I say tryinng cause i have this thing that I really dont like th taste of alcohol. funny.
i like like it but i like dont like it.
mmmmmm i love you wine.
UUUGGHHHH I hate you wine.
I dont know who i am or what I am or anything about myself at all.
WHO AM I? WHERE AM I?
y0ou would not know it BUT I actually am qouting LUCY ricardo right now.
but i know it. CAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT LUCY.
BUT I AM trying to talk about me and who I am.
OH last night I found out that I can touch my chin with my tongue.
if i start talking about things and thinking about things then ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.
I can not speak. or think.
so its like I have to be a ZOMBIE.
BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSSSSS!!
brrrrraaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnssssssssss.
yep. fucking dumb.
zombies are actually a serious threat.

No comments: