Thursday, September 14, 2006

RIGHT NOW PIGGLY

ALRIGHT fine I wILL BLOG>FINE!I will just give in. YOU WIN!
well I go to the gym EVERYDAY. except sundays. EVEERYDAY.
It feels a little strange. LIKE a job. and I hate alljobs.
IT OK though. BUT i do love my abs.
I am so critical of myself. and i should be. and you too.
BE CRITICAL and tear yourself down.
then once and awhile just think OH I cant really be THAT bad.
ok do that.
I would liketo mention the SUDDEN change in weather.
thats a little eerie.
I think everything is eerie.
and I always think I am recieving messages.
everything is a message.
from God.
from you.
from my deceased father.
from John Lennon.
messages and answers are floating all around my head and some at a very high speed.
I cant keep up and my brain cant grasp all these informations.

No comments: