Friday, September 01, 2006

WELL WHAT DO YA KNOW??


I get to get a 90 minute massage today!!!!!
I am not as excited as i should be cause I have some guilt issues. but I am sure they will fade away and i wiilll just enjoy myself.
today will be a great day.
its whatever I make it to be. so I will decide.

its hard to remember that the people you love are always with you even when they are not.
even when they are dead. even when they are across the country. or down the street.
I have to go to the county fair AGAIN tonight. BUT THIS TIME I PLAN ON DRINKING AND GETTing INTO SOME FIGHTS!
I already snuck in a pocket knife the other night.
I am so cool.
and the sherifffff lady was sooo rude to me.
she had to search my purse before I entered and the clasp on my purse is sorta broken and so I said "let me get that for you" and she was all " YEAH I DONT CARRY PURSES. I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS COMPLICATED THING!"
whata bitch. why are people so bitchy? I never said she did not carry a purse.
it is MY purse. I dont really see why I have to let you look in there anyways.
AND PLUS YOU STUPID COP! I SNUCK IN A KNIFE!
HA!
HA!
so there! I WIN!!!!!!
everything is a game.

No comments: