Friday, September 15, 2006

I AM SENSITIVE TO OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS

I MADE A DELISH OF A DINNER TONIGHT. Anything made with 1 cup of sour cream is gonna turn out better than good.
and sometimethis weekend iam baking an apple pie. I was going to do it today but i got sleepy and then I got a headache.
I would not have beenableto focus clearly.
SOmetimes I set out to go doa certain something like go to a certain PLACE and I will get ALLLLL the way there FIGHT through the heartless traffic and all then ONCE I arrive to the PLACE i decide FUCK THIS I dont wanna go here. and then I leave.
today It was TARGET> I made it to the parking lot. and I left in a mad rush. too much commotion.
SO I was lucky enough that I heard George W BUSH talkin today on the TV and he basically said that we will be attacked again and we all will suffer and die and we better just stopbeing big fat cry babies and accept our fate. IT WAS INSPIRING> and why the hell is he always trying to make the reporters feel stupid? he got upset at some lady reporter cause she said "HI Mr. PRESIDENT." whats wrong with that?
he is such a cock.
and thats all.

No comments: