Saturday, September 30, 2006

OH HONEY


I passed out OH AROUND TEN thirty (10:30) since I have been POPPING PILLS. BUT i was just woken up by a little boy requesting some chocolate milk and so NOW I AM WIDE AWAKE.
and goddamn my wrist HURTS. I guess i will have to have some wrist surgery soon.
kinda ironic really. BUT you would not understand the reason why.and I dont wanna explain.
but fuck it really hurts.
PAIN.
I told my mom yesterday that OUR RELATIONSHIP IS O-V-E-R!! BEYOND OVER!
and so she hung up on me and called my husband.
real mature. instead of calling my husband for sympathy TRY NOT HANGING UP ON ME!
amazing really.
i can barely type THE PAIN in MY WRIST IS SO BAD.
fucking great.
I was watching this 20/20 thing about GENDER and basically it comes down to this: BEING A BOY IS an easy job and WOMEN are fucking KOOKOO for coco puffs, talk toomuch and are way more important.
cereal doesnt even sound good to me.
GOOOSSHH! the pain goes from my wrist all the way to the tips of my fingers and shoots up to my elbow too.
if only wrist surgery would guarantee me a nights stay in the hospital HOOKED up to lots of medical medicine hoses and whatever else.
a nights stay in a hospital sounds like a vacation right now.
but I dont want any hoses down my nose leading into my stomach or anything like that.
i should try going back to sleep.

No comments: