Sunday, September 10, 2006

to write graffiti on

AIDENN TAGGED ME!!! she pisses me off.
just kiddin' o' course.
so here it is:

1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog’s content and look?
Never and always

2) Does your family know about your blog?

not really. I try to get my family interested but they all just ignore me.
but my sister, Carrie of course knows. she knows lots.
My mother in LAW used to visit BUT I think she thinks I quit. SOOooo i guess maybe its possible she still visits. BUT I doubt it.


3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?
NO. and no.


4) Did blogging cause positive changes in your thoughts?

no.

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or do you love to go and discover more by yourself?

I look at a few different blogs and pretty much I think they all suck.
except for Carries.

6) What does a visitor counter mean to you? Do you like having one on your blog?

nothing and I dont care.


7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?

I dont really understand this question.
I like blogs with pictures.
a blog with only lines and lines and lines of text gives me a MIGRAINE.
and I think that ALLLL Blogs should have ooodles AND OODLES OF pictures OF ME!

8) Admit it. Do you think there is any real benefit in blogging?

NO! its a waste of time and nobody cares.

9) Do you think that blogger’s society is isolated from the real world or interaction with events?

no.GOSH!

10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?

it annoys me and I dont wanna hear annnnnnny CRITICISM EVER or i will cry cry CRY!

11) Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?

yes and yes

12) Were you shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?

bloggers arrestes?? huh? I dont think I know about this.
they probably deserved it! fucking criminals.

13) What do you think will happen to your blog after you die?

it will live on forever and be admired by many.

14) What song do you like to hear? What song would you like to link to on your blog?

UNDERWATER LOVE by SMOKE CITY.

15) The next “victims”?

CARRIE, STEVEN and KRISTEN. BUT they probably dont have anytime for such nonsense.

No comments: