Saturday, September 30, 2006

a serious impulse control problem

the weather is sucky today and
my face needs to be washed.
actually I should take a shower. but i dont feellike doing anything today. If I had MY way I would sleep all day today.
I DID GO TO THE GYM AND yeah. i should not have left the gym. i should have stayed there. just for the fuck of it.
i think i am going to be going to this night time school thing. BUT i dont wanna make it NOT happen by saying too much about it. cause usually i dont follow through with anything i say BUT that could have to do with a lack of support.
at least that how I see it.
i made some appt with some fucking guy about some stupid solar poolcover bull and now I dont wanna dealwith that so I guesswhen he comes knocking at my door I will have to ignore him.
PLUS its too windy outside.
shut up.
sometimes what you say is not what you want to say but what you have to say so you just say it.

No comments: