Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A BROKEN HEART CAN GIVE YOU A MOTHER EFFING HEART ATTACK AND YOU WILL DIE!


losing a loved one can take a serious toll on your health and the news is going to tell me more about that in a few minutes.
the news also told me that the DALI LAMA is here in SO CAL to give women a messgae and I plan on learning what that is also.
a little bit ago they were telling me about the how maybe mona lisa was pregnant and/or lactating during her sitting with leo D. and that explains her smile. but then they go on to say how they will really never know what the deal is with her smile.
ok.
the news is stupid.
everyone is so fucking dumb!
fuck!
see.
great.
All I did was turn on the TV for a littleOprah and now I am getting angry.
but I am trying ttrying to hear about the dali lama and the coping of death stories.
oh forget it.
all I can hear is some crap about jerry springer.
I guess they are talking about dancing with the stars. yep thats mario whatevers voice. aka a.c. slater.
so whatever I dont care about that.
nip/tuck is on tonight and thats pretty neat.
and I bought this new dove deodorant and my armpits are so nice and smooth that if I start to feel a littlesad or something I try to think about my smooth as silk under arms.
they've never looked so good. its rewarding when a product really makes a difference.
ok heres the dali lama story:
1st timefor him to meet just a group women.
women have a gift and must be active
women are more compassionate and more loving.
and have the power to trick the mind into being calm through hard times????
positivity is easier for women????
I am not really in the same room as the TV so I think i heard most of it right.
but basically the dali lama wants women to be active in their community and it will help the world be calm.
cause women are loving and the world needs some more fucking love.
and less bitchy bitch women.
and less men period.
OH JUST KIDDING!
men are great.
god.
OH now they are talking about broken hearts and how grief can really screw up your heart and you should go to the doctor and do yoga.
i am done with THIS post now.

No comments: