Monday, September 04, 2006

DUDE WHATEVER AND WHAT THE FUCK


i swear i have only eaten half a yogurt and 5 baby grapes with seeds in the past 24 hours.
I went grape picking today.
I'd like to call today the best day EVER.
but i wont.
I dont even know if I wanna BLOG ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT MY DAY WAS GOOD>
dont I have anything else to say then bullCRAP about my day?
NO.
I did sneak into a DEMOLITION DERBY.
coool right?
I think I cant blog anymore.
I am prettyy sure I am out of material and I am doing nothing but repeating myself.
anything I type I erase. and I constantly feel UNCREATIVE and old.
and I feel like I cant say anything.
I CANNNNNNTTTTT SAYYYYYYY ANYYYTTHHINNNNNGGG!!!!!!!!!
i dont feel that I have the energy but I like to try to give something to the internet. a little me.
have I mentioned how much I love my CAR?
and have i mentioned that I sometimes I feel that i have no control over what I am doing so IT MUST BE PREDETERMINED!
I am merely a witness.
a passenger.
i take no credit.

should I eat somecereal?

No comments: