Friday, September 08, 2006

I SEE THAT YOU BELIEVE ME


I did not make my eggs this morning. I had a donut and coffee instead.
NOW I am going to go workout.
My AUnt used to own a donut shop. she had a HUGE ASS.
BUT i never realllly saw her eat a donut, so maybe you can get a FAT butt just from the smell alone.
who cares?
my donut did not even taste that good.
thanks a lot.
Played Tetris on my XOBOX SOME MORE LAST NIGHT.
DRANK SOME WINE TOO.
IT SUCKED!
I am so annoyed with you.
My son goes to schoool only 3 days a week BUT this week MONDAY was a holiday so he had NO school BUT we still had to pay. SO the preschool manager lady said I could bring him in today BUT MY son is TOO smart and he knows that today is FRIDAY and he KNOWS that FRIDAY is not a school day for him so he is refusing to go.
what can ya do?
School sucks and he knows it.
It is wayyy betterterrerer to stay home with MOM.

No comments: