Monday, September 25, 2006

EVERYDAY ITS ALL WORK THERES NO PLAY


I like to say "pretty sure" and "pretty much" all the time. I notice this.
So i will just go with it. I am pretty sure i drank two bottles of wine last night and I am pretty sure I was pretty much TRASHED!
and am most certain that I drove. yes. and not a short drive either a nice long curvey drive home.
I seemed not drunk. I seemed sober.
and its strange to me cause I looked at my pictures and i dont remember a lot of what i seee. but i felt like ok.
I wanna be one of those WILD AND CRAZY MANIAC DRUNKS. dancing all about and YOU KNOW! OBVIOUSLY DRUNK.
but no I am just cool and collected and sober like.
I do have some video footage but I am laughing like a complete RETARDED JACKASS in the background so I probably wont be sharing those and they do involve a super drunk fireman husband and its just best to keep those videos private.
anyways, i just wanted to confess that i really must have apparently so did go a little overboard with the wine last night.
but it all happened so naturally.
and all turned out ok. AND FOR THAT I AM GRATEFUL.

No comments: