Tuesday, September 12, 2006

THE DOGS TOOK HER AWAY AND SHE WAS EATIN UP

I am very very worried and concerned about you and the rest of the entire planet. so much negativity. and it starts small and then gets larger.
and I worry that you dont care. .
WHEN I SAY "SO you dont LIKE THIS?" and YOU say "I DONT LIKE ANYTHING!!" and when I say "I like things" and you say "YOU LIKE CRAP!" then thats negativity. and its not like even funny. its not even a joke.
everyone is annoyed with everything.
its like we live in annoying times.
AHhhhhhhh I did a lil yoga and passed out in the end. i would like to bring some insense to yoga and maybe a trickling waterfall. they should pass out joints after yoga class is over. something! GOSH!
arent you always searching for new ways to feel good?
yesterday between 4-8 ish I felt really unwell.
nevermind.I thought i would say some more things. something about some fucking stupid half dead ballooon floating around BUT nevermind.
I think I was gonna also say that i have been seeing ghosts and dreaming of this weird lady.
I think.
or maybe its my uncle.
or both.
either way I need to just shut up.

I stepped on a pair of tweezers yesterday and they broke.
sonow I need new.
tweezers are fun and very handy.
I dont understand why I was forced to break the ones I had.

No comments: