Tuesday, June 26, 2007

nature is a whore


I feel like closing my eyes so I that means I will go outside with my tanning oils and sunglasses.
or should I say shades?
I unquestionably should.

i was watching the news and the weatherman said it was only 64 degrees!! so I was all OH GREAT my day is RUINED in my head then I started wondering what was fucking going on here and maybe I was actually dreaming since I was standing in my room wearing a neon bathing suit that I have had for like 7 years now. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!? 7 yrs! still looks decent too.
but no THANKFULLY to my surprise the stupid weatherman came back on the television screen saying that the temp was now 26 DEGREES WARMER! wow.
all within 2 minutes!
see how global warming is affecting things.
people need to be aware.
and also people need to be aware that the water is going to run out and we are all most likely going to die.
i dont wanna be the one to break it to you but sobeit.
and your uncle is dying too.
and your granny, your cat and your stupid goldfish.
all dead and/or dying.

i dont like this post so you can be certain to hear from me again after I bake in the sun some.
or maybe I wont care anymore by then.

i will still like you.

No comments: