Monday, June 04, 2007

be what you want BITCHFACE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketwhat the fuck do you know? oh nothing.
just kidding. I am not trying to come off all awesome or anything but I am just that.
I am awesome and everyone around me knows this to be true.
just ask.
and if they dont tell you how awesome I am its just cos they are afraid.
most of my friends are awesome too. so they wouldnt LIE.
and so if you are one of my friends consider yourself AWESOME ALSO.
and YES I like the word awesome.
and YES I do have a very large vocabulary.
I enjoy sticking to the basics. sometimes.
do you ever notice that you are not as smart as you think?
thats when you are the smartest.
do you get what Im saying?
no probably not. but anyways I like you. cause you are special.
BUT this is just a routine check up.
in a few hours it will be all forgotten.
my side hurts.

No comments: